Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hi

Well Hello  this is my new blog. I'm not sure what all will be on here but I am starting with a study on Ephesians. This will come in weekly doses and will discuss truth from the scripture. All of this can be found in your Bible although some deny certain truths of it(normally unconsciously due to the way they were originally raised or taught). Much of what I do will probably not be original but based of notes I gain through the Bible study I am in going to over Ephesians. Please feel free to ask questions and leave comments I will answer as best I can and will ask my uncle(leader of the study) on the ones I don't know. Also the homework (yes homework I know you probably don't want it but) is to read Ephesians once a week over the course of this study. I may have other courses later but I do not know yet. This right know is a work in progress so please bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment